Edward R. Williams - Founder and CEO
- Established and managed a turbine corporate flight department for a leading aviation insurer for 13 years.
- Former director of operations Part 135 on demand air charter co.
- Trained aircraft accident investigator
- Former commercial airline pilot
- Retired naval aviator
- Chair - Flight Safety Foundation’s Corporate Advisory Committee
- Member - NBAA - Safety Committee
- IS-BAO Auditor
- Frequent industry speaker & panelist
Andy Anderson - Associate
- Corporate aviation manager 26 years for Fortune 500 Company
- Active member of FSF Corporate Advisory Committee for 12 years
- International flight operations
- FAA Airline Transport Rating - Multiple Types
- FAA A&P maintenance technician with I.A.
- Retired USAF/Ohio ANG fighter pilot.
Jeffrey Sasse - Associate
- Decades long experience in corporate and commercial aviation maintenance - fixed and rotary wing
- FAA A&P maintenance technician
- Involved with many industry committees
- Dedicated to safety in aircraft maintenance